CHAKRA CIRCUS™ Youth Camps and classes are 8:30am – 3:30pm on the following dates: Winter Break December 22 and 29.
Come One, Come All, to the Greatest Kids Camp on Earth. (Well, we think it is!) Either a camp when public schools are on break, or your very own homeschool camp – CHAKRA CIRCUS™ camps are in session.
We love kids, and kids love Learning2Fly! We believe it takes a whole village to raise a child, and we’d love to be part of your village. We host K-12th grade camps when SMSD is out of school, AND HOMESCHOOL GROUPS year round! Be sure to check out our weekly aerial classes for kids and teens. We have many offerings for kids. We hope to see them thAIR!
CHAKRA CIRCUS™ Field Trips can be scheduled for your homeschool or public school.
- CAMP FORMS: Enrollment Form (complete and bring to the first day of camp) and complete Consent for self-administration of medication form and submit as needed.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds one week prior to start of camp, with a $40 non-refundable administration feel. If you move a child to a different week, please give one week’s notice so we have adequate time to fill the spot.
- Parent and Child Aerial Class – Gather a few of your close friends and their kids and schedule your very own P&C session. The regular monthly class will come back on Sunday, 3:45PM – 5:00PM in 2021. For one adult and one child 6-13 years old, it’s only $25.
K-12 Field Trips
WANTED: Curious minds and energetic bodies for fun AND education! Teachers, administrators, and homeschool groups love our educational focus. Kids love it because our field trips are fun. Call us for a tour. 913-262-2600 or email Sumya@iAMLearning2Fly.com.
Health education is imperative, and at Learning2Fly we incorporate seven habits of health in a fun, unforgettable circus theme. Our homeschool, public school, and private school excursions are sure to please kids, parents, and educators.
Bring your preK-12 grade students to CHAKRA CIRCUS™. We inspire students of all ages in fun and engaging ways.
Each Field Trip includes:
- a high energy aerial fitness class
- team building activity
- creative movement in the hammocks, learning about spinal health
- discussion of seven habits of health and how to apply to life
- individual art project related to the seven habits of health
Seven Chakras, Seven Universal Health Themes
CHAKRA CIRCUS™ Our unique program of seven habits of health have been used for over a decade. We champion these fun, educational habits in entertaining and practical ways. Together, we can provide inspiration and knowledge to influence positive health changes in children.
Chakras are believed to be the building blocks of human nature. They correspond to the physical elements of nature and fundamental aspects of human experience such as the need for health, creativity, positive emotional self-expression, love, social connection, etc. Learning these 7 habits of health will pave the way for children to make healthier choices.