We are a community and a spiritually minded center. All instructors are trained to guide, motivate, encourage, and support you to reach new heights – literally and figuratively. Bring your sense of adventure, enthusiasm, and willingness to laugh at yourself. Many L2F students have newly embarked on the aerial fitness journey in their 50’s and 60’s. We focused on what they could do and you should see them now. We also have students who come in with natural athletic abilities and they are challenged too. YOU WILL IMPROVE FROM YOUR OWN STARTING POINT. That’s all that matters.
- You’ll surprise yourself and laugh and smile a lot.
- Laughter is healthy. It takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown.
- Safety is #1, but we have fun.
- We love busting people when they break a rule.
- Just come and do your best.
- We are invested in your growth: physically, mentally, and spiritually.
If you’ve seen Pink perform or gone to the latest Cirque Du Soleil show and were inspired, or just want to mix up your exercise routine, then give aerial fitness a try. You are only competing with yourself.
“Ruthlessly compete with your own best self.”
The Apollo Engineers